The main goal of ELISS 2018 is to provide young researchers a comprehensive overview on the field of the generation and application of intense lasers pulses. The lectures will devote large emphasis to the generation of secondary radiation sources extending from THz to the X-ray and Gamma-ray spectral, as well as to the generation and acceleration of particle beams.
Topics of the Summer School:
- High-power ultrashort lasers
- Generation and applications of intense THz radiation
- Generation and amplification of ultra-short laser pulses
- Generation of bright coherent and incoherent X-ray pulses using short pulse lasers
- Ultrafast imaging techniques with short x-ray pulses
- Particle acceleration and applications
- Plasma Physics
- Laser matter interaction at ultra-high intensities
- Generation and application of attosecond pulses
- Nuclear Physics with intense lasers
Registration is open from 26 March to 27 July 2018.
More information about ELISS 2018 and registration: https://www.eli-alps.hu/indico/event/16/