Are you studying a technical field or natural sciences at a university? Are you ready to participate in projects in the field of laser physics and to get a chance to work with the best technologies?
Then check our next Laser day for universities!
When: April 15, 2021
The event will be organized by the ELI Beamlines and HiLASE laser centres. The program will be held in Czech.
PROGRAM AT ELI BEAMLINES / 14:00 – 16:15 /
- 14:00 – 15:15 / ELI BEAMLINES AT A GLANCE / Join now!
- 15:15 – 16:15 / DISCUSSION TIME – 3 virtual rooms
- –> Password (for all sections): ilovelaser
Share our Facebook event!
PLEASE, FIND OUT THE DETAILED PROGRAM, THE REGISTRATION FORM, AND INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO JOIN THIS EVENT HERE.
PROGRAM AT ELI BEAMLINES
14:00 – 15:15 / ELI BEAMLINES AT A GLANCE /
- Introduction of the ELI Beamlines facility
You will find out what we focus on and receive basic information about our laser technologies and research activities.
- Peek inside the laser building
Thanks to short commentated virtual tours, you will be able to see our high-power laser systems and experimental devices.
- Join us during or after your studies
You will get to know our Summer Internship Program for 2021. You will also learn about job opportunities.
Check a list of internships and open scientific, engineering, and technical positions!
15:15 – 16:15 / DISCUSSION TIME /
- You haven´t received answers to all your questions until now? Or do you want to know more? Then meet our researchers and colleagues from the HR team face to face in virtual rooms. Use the opportunity to discuss everything you need to know about ELI Beamlines, high-intense lasers and their use in different scientific areas, and work in the international environment of a top center.
The program will be held in Czech. PLEASE, FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM, REGISTRATION FORM, AND INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO JOIN THIS EVENT HERE.
PROGRAM AT HiLASE
The program and registration form of the Hilase Centre can be found here.
- ELI Beamlines: Hana Strnadová, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, M: 601 560 333
- HiLASE: Kateřina Brejchová, E: email@example.com, M: 721 836 394
Our goal is to transfer the knowledge and expertise of our researchers to students to inspire them to study laser physics and optics and, through this, to become an attractive platform for educating a new generation of scientific talents. Find out what ELI Beamlines can offer students at the moment. The future is in laser technologies. JOIN US!