Support to proprietary users originating from various fields is one of our main objectives. ELI Beamlines offers experimental halls devoted to self-arranged proprietary access and joint collaborative projects with partners from industry, medicine, bio pharmacy, environmental science and arts & history. Access parameters for all users are always designed in accordance with specific user preferences. You can check our offer by disciplines, methods/techniques and equipment.
What further support can our industrial partners expect to get when they decide to join us?
• One contact partner who will take care of all activities and communication;
• senior scientific team ready to co-design and assist users in performing user experiments;
• experienced technicians and engineers, with bio labs, chemistry labs and a well-equipped mechanical workshop;
• administration and management staff, who handle finances and public-funded projects;
• safety department dedicated to the training of employees and the public;
• innovation management including patent attorney, legal advisory and technology transfer processes.
For more detailed information, please contact Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer (CITT).