The ELI Beamlines user facility invites the scientific community to submit proposals for:
- commissioning experiments in its E3 Experimental Hall, which serves experiments in the context of high-power laser-matter interaction. The commissioning experiments of the new P3 platform are expected to place between October 2022 and June 2023.
- The full text of the call:
The aim of the call is:
- to make use of available experimental configurations, targetry and diagnostic setups to initiate the first high-level user experiments
- to implicate the potential user community to participate in future upgrades and to help define scientific directions for the infrastructure and identify additional necessary diagnostic systems
- to initiate the process of building a user community around the P3 infrastructure
- to provide expert advice and training to scientific & engineering staff, administrative support staff (user office) and support teams to optimize user operation for the future
Please use the application form to describe the planned experiment.