Dear Madam/ Dear Sir,
We are pleased to announce that the 3rd International Conference on Extreme Light 2019 (ICEL 2019) combining the scientific conference with a subsequent prospective ELI user meeting will be hosted by ELI Beamlines from the 21st till 25th October 2019 in Dolni Brezany in the Czech Republic.
- High-power lasers including new concepts for high-peak-power and high-average-power generation
- Laser-driven secondary sources of soft and hard x-rays and their applications in different areas such as bio-medical and materials science
- Attosecond pulse generation and applications
- Laser-driven particle acceleration including high-repetition-rate sources of electrons, protons, higher charged ions and their applications
- Challenging the energy frontiers of particle acceleration with lasers
- Neutron generation using high-power lasers and their future applications
- Ultra-intense laser matter and laser vacuum interaction (High Field Physics)
- Laboratory Astrophysics
- New societal applications of laser-driven secondary sources (medical imaging and therapy, transmutation, fuel cycles, etc.)
Call for Abstracts
June 30, 2019
Visit the conference web page for more information: http://indico.eli-beams.eu/e/ICEL2019
Looking forward to meeting you at ELI Beamlines!
Contact person: Ms. Romana Kocova, email@example.com