The Extreme Light Infrastructure ERIC
- Od ledna 2023 jsme The Extreme Light Infrastructure ERIC
- Users may only perform work at ELI Beamlines if they are in a state fit for work and possess all the skills, expertise, professional knowledge, qualifications and medical fitness certificates required for the safe performance of their work.
- The work of the users may not endanger the health and safety, physical integrity and property of ELI Beamlines employees and visitors or any other persons performing work on behalf of them, or any persons in the vicinity of the work site.
- If hazardous work is to be performed, the users must take all the necessary precautions to ensure that the work does not endanger health and safety.
- Users must be familiar with safety signs – escape, emergency equipment, life saving system and appliances, fire fighting equipment, prohibition, warning and mandatory action signs on the work site of the ELI Beamlines.
- Users must immediately notify their single point of contact from the ELI Beamlines if any personal injuries or near misses occur during their work. They must follow the emergency procedures defined by the Safety team of ELI Beamlines.
- Users must plan and carry out all activities performed at ELI Beamlines in such a way as to minimize environmental impact or reduce environmental load and stress.
- Draining pollutants, hazardous or toxic substances and waste water into the surface water drains at ELI Beamlines is prohibited.
- Activities posing a fire hazard are prohibited in areas where they could lead to fire or explosions.
- Smoking is prohibited on the entire premises of ELI Beamlines except in designated smoking areas.