- Both reflection and transmission setups
- Applicable to microscopy (imaging), interferometry, holography, profilometry, polarimetry/ellipsometry
- Classical trade-off between spatial resolution and a field of view
- Simple optical setup, easy to align
- Increases the effect of the object on the amplitude (intensity), phase and/or polarization of the probe
- Two or four-fold increase in measurement sensitivity (SNR) using passive optical elements only
- Applicable to both quantitative and qualitative methods
How does it work?
- Multiple interactions of the probe with theobject employing object self-imaging.
- The self-imaging system can consist of a lensand spherical mirror, or an afocal system oflenses and planar mirror.
Four-pass interferometry setup implemented for low density gas-jet characterization. SNR increases with the number of passes.
Theoretical and experimental know-how and a license to our patent.
ELI Beamlines is an international user facility that is involved in the development and operation of state-of-the-art laser systems, including some of the most powerful lasers in the world.Our in-house development of high power lasers has led to many new and unique engineering solutions for highly demanding applications where commercial solutions satisfying our stringent requirements did not exist.
Technology Transfer Office | email@example.com
Mr. Oskar Lazansky | e-mail: oskar. firstname.lastname@example.org | mobile: +420 725 015 339
Download here: HIGH CONTRAST IMAGING FOR METROLOGY APPLICATIONS