PRAGUE, THE CZECH REPUBLIC
23. 8. 2015 – 28.8. 2015
ELI Beamlines announce that the ELI Beamlines and HiLASE Summer School (ELISS 2015) will be held in Prague, The Czech Republic from Sunday August 23rd, 2015 to Friday August 28th, 2015. The summer school targets students around the world to participate in seminars lead by distinguished academics and researchers.
ELISS 2015 is located in Students Halls of Residence, Patkova 2136/3, Praha 8 Holešovičky
Topics of seminars:
- High-power ultrafast lasers
– Generation and amplification of ultra-short laser pulses
– High Average Power (HAP) DPSSL technology
– High Energy (HE) DPSSL technology
– And applications
- Generation of bright coherent and incoherent X-ray pulses using short pulse lasers
- Free electron lasers from IR to x-rays
- Ultrafast imaging techniques with short x-ray pulses
- Function and applications of short x-ray pulses (including synchronizations)
- Particle acceleration by lasers and applications: proton therapy
- Physics of dense plasmas and warm dense matter, laboratory astrophysics
- Ultra-intense laser matter interaction
- Nuclear physics with high-intensity lasers
- Femtoscience: applications in biology, chemistry and solid-state physics
- Generation of Attosecond pulses: Attoscience photonics
Participant Fee: 150 euro
The fee includes accommodation in a double room, refreshment, organizing costs, conference proceedings and coach transport to ELI Beamlines construction site in Dolni Brezany.
ELISS 2015 will be located in Prague, in Students halls of residence, Patkova street, Prague 8. The map is here.
How to get to the ELISS place from Václav Havel Prague airport? by taxi it take approx. 40 minutes, by public transport approx. 80 minutes.
The detail information will be sent to the participants in the beginning of August 2015.
ELI Beamlines Bank details:
UniCredit Bank, Revoluční 7, Praha 1, The Czech republic
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2106535627/2700
SWIFT (BIC): BACXCZPP
Please use always the identification number written in confirmation of your participation.
For further information do not hesitate to contact Mr. Michael Vích.
We hope to see you at ELISS 2015 in Prague!